Search

LK Metro gogo sponsors

There are five slots available as LK Metro GoGo Sponsors on this website. Four are taken so one is currently available. The slots are available to any business in Soi LK Metro although ideally we would prefer at least three to be gogo bars.

Current LK Metro GoGo Sponsors

Pandoras Agogo

Lady Love Agogo

KINK Agogo

The Devils Den VIP Bus

The Devil’s Den Soi LK Metro

Costs

6000 Baht per annum or 10,000 Baht one off fee.

Terms and benefits

Sponsorship lasts for 12 months (indefinitely if the one off fee is taken). If the business is sold the sponsorship will cease although if it continues with the same name the remainder of the term will be honoured.

The site averages just over 1200 page views per day (taken from last 3 days since new version launched).

Approx 400 of these land on the home page from Google (LK Metro gogo bars search)

Of the remaining 700+ approx – 45% of views are to the current sponsors. The other 55% is shared by all other pages.

We promote and share all pages on Social Media. However we share sponsors pages at a ratio of 5:1 compared to other pages.

Sponsors banner adverts show in the Right Hand column linked to a place of your choice i.e your website, Facebook Page or your page on this website etc.

Sponsors show in the website’s header and in its Featured Section.

Inline advertising is removed from Sponsors pages.

(6 Page visits - 24 hours)